GC Custom Kiteboard – 135 x 42 Freeride Kiteboard.
Ideal entry level or intermediate kiteboard for anyone up to 75kg.
In good overall condition
1 in stock
GC Custom Kiteboard 135 x 42
Discipline: Freestyle/All round
Good condition – The board is generally in pretty good condition with very few scratches. The pads have had the bases edges reattached at some point but are all fully working.
The board is a nice all rounder and would be good as a first board for someone up to about 75kg. It has a flat base so is efficient and will keep planing easily.
The outline is very square so although it’s a shorter board, the overall surface area is larger than a longer board that’s outline cuts in at the tips.
The board was originally built by a local board builder in Winchelsea. It must be made well because it’s withstood the test of time!
Complete with fins, straps and pads
135 x 42
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.