FREE wetsuit shampoo with this wetsuit!
The ION Capture 4/3 backzip is a Junior wetsuit perfect for for autumn/spring days offering superior warmth and comfort.
ION Capture Semidry 4/3 BackZip
FREE wetsuit shampoo with this wetsuit! Shampoo brand my vary from image shown
The ION Capture 4/3 backzip is a Junior wetsuit with a regular fit. The 4mm Capture is perfect for autumn/spring days offering superior warmth and comfort, made from high quality materials at an affordable price.
Gear up your grom with a performance-oriented suit tailored to match the ambitious riding style of a progressive young rider. With a high percentage of extremely durable Nylon lining, the Capture is robust enough to endure even the toughest of treatment.
Eco Stretch: ION uses recycled nylon fabric for its exterior linings. The material is sourced from nylon waste, but the best thing is that its stretch properties are just as good as conventional linings.
Junior Euro/US: 104/4, 116/6, 128/8, 140/10, 152/12, 164/14, 176/16
Unsure of your size? You can check out ION’s wetsuit size chart here.
Suitable for temperature: 13°C – 18°C, 56°F – 64°F
FULL FLEX: Movement in all the right places.
WATER GATE PLUS: Its purpose is to act as a barrier against water which likes to seep into the suit via the back zip.
DOUBLE FLAP: Horizontal zip design for ease of entry.
All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won‘t expand.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest