The Ion Claw Glove is a must have for winter sessions – Fleece lined & windproof. Pre-curved design & stretchy neoprene allows flexibility & grip
Ion Claw 3/2mm Pre-curved Glove
The Ion Claw Glove is a must have for your winter sessions. Pre-curved anatomical design allows you the much needed flexibility and grip while reducing hand and forearm fatigue. Windproof back, GBS seams and Thermal Fleece lining will keep you warm in any conditions.
The most popular glove in our shop as they offer excellent dexterity whilst also being warm and comfortable. Long cuffs produce a good wrist seal and minimise any water sneaking into the gloves or your wetsuit.
- Pre-curved shape – Improved grip plus reduced forearm and hand ache
- Single lined Neoprene back panels – Windproof and quickdry
- Friction Palm – Provides excellent grip
- Thermal Fleece lining – Warm, comfortable and quickdry
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched) – Water tight seams
- Junction taping inside – Improved seam durability
- Long cuff – Minimises flushing
- 3/2mm thickness
Ion Claw Glove Materials
The I Foam is an extremely lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. Thanks to the new foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density, the I Foam also contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
Plasma Plush 2.0
Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – For dry gloves after your break in between sessions.
- XS S M L XL XXL
Take a look at the size chart here to check which size of the Ion Claw Gloves will fit you best. If you are unsure, please contact us to help you choose.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest