Fits up to 2 boards and 4 kites. Keep your gear protected throughout your travels and make sure all your toys arrive “safe and sound”.
165cm is Long enough for 5’4” surfboard
ION Gearbag Core 2022
The ION Gearbag Core 2022 makes travelling easy and convenient, keeping all your gear safe
We are very impressed with these bags, they are high quality, durable, lightweight, have padded base and lots of straps to tighten everything down.
Are you looking for the most comfortable way to travel? ION’s Gearbag Core offers space for your kite gear with a compact design.
The outer fabric withstands the wear & tear of traveling and is made from 100% recycled PET waste.
Heavy-duty wheels let you cruise through airports and sandy roads alike.
A moulded Curv plate on the bottom adds stability and Dura_Tec padding keeps your gear protected throughout your travels to make sure your kit all arrives safe and sound
Space for up to 2 boards and 4 kites
142 Long x 48cm Wide x 40cm High
Max board size 140 x 43cm
155 Long x 45cm Wide x 40cm High
Max board size 153 x 47cm
170cm Long x 52cm Wide x 40cm High
Max board size 167 x 50cm
Load of space for all your kitesurf gear plus clothing – Holds min 2 twin-tip boards and up to 4 kites. Easily fits more boards if necessary
165 is large enought to fit a 5’4” surfboard.
Ion Gearbag Core Features:
- Top loader – Full length zip for easy packing
- Heavy duty wheels for quiet and smooth ride around the airport
- Lightweight – Stay within luggage allowance
- EVA padded Base – Keep your gear safe from the baggage handlers
- Connective handle – connects to your airport trolley so you can move effortlessly
- Internal board straps – Keep your gear in position
- External straps – Cinch the bag down to keep everything compact inside
100% Recycled PET waste
A simple solution to help when you have loads of gear to haul around. Using the front handle you can connect the GearBag Tec 2/4 Golf to your airport trolley so you can cruise calmly around to check in.
If you looking for an even lighter bag, take a look at the Mystic Elevate
Full range of ION travel products can be found here
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest