FREE wetsuit shampoo with this wetsuit!
IN STOCK items are 10 days from ordering
Affordable price and plenty of features makes the perfect summer wetsuit!
ION Onyx Element Semidry 2/2 Shorty FrontZip
The Onyx Element is a semidry entry level suit at a reasonable price, comfortable and robust. The all-rounder with a classic tight fit for all water sports athletes looking for a durable wetsuit with a good performance at a highly competitive price.
The Onyx Element is a premium all-rounder guaranteed to deliver a lot of bang for your buck! Offering comfort and protection in all the right places, it’s the perfect entry-level suit for keen watermen. Supple, stretchy and robust, it also includes many features from the more technical end of the range. Silk Stuff inside lining on the upper body provides a comfortable fit and good stretch in the shoulder area. The ION Onyx Element 2/2 shorty is perfect for the summer days!
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Unsure of your size? You can check out ION’s wetsuit size chart here.
85% Neoprene / 15% Nylon
Suitable for temperature: 22°C – 27°C, 70°F – 79°F
Robust: Nylon and Supra Tex protection
Price Value: Entry-level suits don’t have to be boring!
Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior’s superb flexible characteristics.
All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won’t expand.
Double Side Entry
For hassle-free entry, simply pull the front zip over your head from whatever side you prefer.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest