Comfortable and durable, the ergonomically shaped pads deliver a satisfying ride and a cushy feel at a great price point.
2 in stock
Juice pad & strap set
Comfortable and durable, the ergonomically shaped Juice pad & strap set deliver a satisfying ride and a cushy feel at a great price point.
The Juice footpads and straps are compatible with all most other brands Kitesurf boards. Structured, comfortable and durable, the ergonomically shaped pads deliver a satisfying ride and cushy feel. Its proven anti-slip features guarantee a firm grip for optimum communication between you and the board. The strap insertions and track system ensure that the strap’s width and pad’s stance can be easily mounted on the board, and adjusted when needed.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED FOOTPAD
- VEBING STRAP WIDTH ADJUSTMENT OF THE STRAP WHEN MOUNTED ON THE TRACK BOARDS
- ANTI-SLIP STRUCTURE
- SIMPLE TO MOUNT
- STEPLESS STANCE ADJUSTMENT (PAD DISTANCE) WHEN MOUNTED ON THE TRACK BOARDS
- MORE STABILITY IN LANDINGS
- CAN HOLD MORE POWER
- INCREASED INNER SIDE KNEE INJURY RISK WITH OVERWIDE STANCE
- GREATER MANEUVERABILITY
- LESS RESISTANCE IN ROTATIONS
TALLER PEOPLE NEED A WIDER STANCE THAN SHORTER PEOPLE. TO FIND YOUR STANCE WIDTH, JUMP FORWARD AND LAND IN A COMFORTABLE SQUAD POSITION.
- MORE STABILITY IN LANDINGS (WEIGHT LANDS THROUGH CENTRE OF BOARD)
- HARDER TO EDGE HEELSIDE WITH SMALL FEET
CLOSER TO HEELSIDE
- EASIER TO EDGE ON HEELS FOR UPWIND AND JUMPING
- LESS STABILITY IN LANDINGS (WEIGHT LANDS OFF CENTRE)
- HARDER TO EDGE TOESIDE
IF YOU SUFFER PAIN IN SHINS; MOVE POSITION TOWARDS HEELS FOR EASIER EDGING.
DUCK FOOTED (WIDE ANGLE)
- MORE MANEUVERBILITY IN VARIOUS RIDING STYLES (E.G. CARVING AND TOESIDE)
- INCREASED INNER SIDE KNEE INJURY RISK WITH OVER DUCKED STANCE
- GREATER STABILITY IN LANDINGS
- LESS RESISTANCE IN ROTATIONS
IF SUFFERING PAIN AT THE INSIDE OF KNEE; MOVE ANGLE CLOSER TO PARALLEL. LOOK FOR YOUR NATURAL FOOT ANGLE WHEN YOU SQUAT.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest