£259.00 – £299.00
Liquid Force Direct Drive Bar 2020
We have in stock the 2020 Liquid Force Direct Drive ex-demo control bar, two in an excellent condition and one that has been used just once. We found this bar to be really comfortable and easy to use and with a total control of the trim system. No question about it, this is a bargain!
In collaboration with R3 Design, Liquid Force is proud to introduce the Direct Drive control bar. On-the-fly trimming of the kite has never been easier with the bar mounted Sidewinder control knob. This intuitive system adjusts the kite’s power by trimming the rear lines of the kite.
Not only is this system easy for smaller riders to reach, but it offers fast adjustments for everyone. Bump out for de-power and use quarter-turn increments to power back up. This unique system incorporates an ergonomically designed carbon composite bar with easy access to clean and maintain the trim system.
2020 Liquid Force Direct Drive Control Bar has an easy reach and fast trimming system. Direct Drive is also rear line trim system. The bar gives the ability to trim on-the-fly.
With a simple V adjustment, it is great for any short arm rider to easy access the de-power system. Push-away, non-detachable quick release: Simply push away the trim loop to kill all the power in the kite, while one side of this safety system stays attached. Molded Trim Loop with 100% depower: reliable, safe and simple to use.
- Push-away, non-detachable quick release: Simply push away the trim loop to kill all the power in the kite, while one side of this safety system stays attached
- Molded Trim Loop with 100% depower: reliable, safe and simple to use
- Manual main line swivel: Below the bar swivel for easy center line twist management
- Textured eva grip
- Standard 52 cm fixed width
- Easy to use adjustable stopper allows the rider to adjust depower throw length. Additionally, the stopper can be set to reduce arm fatigue when riding.
- 300kg flying lines: Highest quality monofilament braided pre-stretched flying lines 20m + 3m extensions
- Sidewinder control knob for easy and intuitive hands-on control
- Front line High Y for adjustable kite turning and bar pressure
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.