£249.00 – £349.00
Super fun, carvy directional twin kiteboard with hydrofoil fitting options
Amazing crossover board
New and Ex demo options – Excellent condition
Liquid Force Lunar Lander 2020
FUN | CARVING | SMOOTH | DIRECTIONAL TWIN | HYDROFOIL
Liquid Force Lunar lander Kitesurf Board 2020
Half surfboard, half twin tip with Hydrofoil fittings, these boards are super fun!
Driving off of the amazing sensations created on the water from the other boards in the Liquid Force Hippy Stick lineup, we are proud to present you the ALL NEW Lunar Lander. The Lunar Lander is the brainchild of long time team rider Jason Slezak and LF’s engineering wizard Peter Mehrhof. Longing for the same plush ride, edge control, and displacement of water on landings from the double concave of the Legacy, Jason and Peter drew inspiration from progressive powder slashing and slope carving snowboards and transferred the most desired components from the frozen water realm of the mountains to the liquid realm of the oceans, lakes and rivers for your creative kiteboarding enjoyment.
- Computer profiled 100% wood core
- Carbon – Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight with sacrificed flex.
- Shape – Quad concave bottom hull shape that soaks up chop and smooths the hard landings.
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Slight off set stance and asymmetrical rocker for directional feel
- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available
- 4 x fins (option to add 2 x 10cm surf fins)
- 4 x 4 Hydrofoil inserts
- 144 x 42cm
- Can be ridden with twin tip footstraps, deck grip pad with surfboard direction straps or strapless
The lunar lander is a super fun and playful asymmetrical twin tip kiteboard with the added bonus of also being able to be used for Hydrofoiling – A true do everything board.
The lunar lander is great for those looking to move from a twin tip to a riding directional/surf board and will bring lively, exciting times to your kitesurfing sessions
Directional Twin – Crossover Kiteboard
The Lunar Lander carries with it all of the great performance benefits of its parent board, the Legacy. The double concave to progressive rail concave bottom shape, center line tapered carbon reinforcement, and full bottom sheet vector net carbon weave lamination provides a butter smooth ride, precise flex, and lightweight lively feel that is sure to put a gigantic smile on the face of everyone who rides it…even the most skeptical of kiteboarders.
The full nose, directional outline, asymmetric rocker, and deep “v” tail shape all wrap up this new and exciting addition to the LF Hippy Stick family for your shredding, slashing, and wave bashing enjoyment. The Lunar Lander can come with fins in a 4 x 4cm setup, for a more traditional twintip feel. In addition it can come with a 2 x 4cm for the nose and a 2 x surf fin setup to achieve more drive and directional bias.
Don’t let this scare you from blasting off in just one direction. T.F.R.(Tips, Front, Rear) technology allows the board to be ridden with ease, either off the nose or the tail. It jumps well in both directions and gives confidence when riding and landing backwards.
Liquid Force Lunar lander Set Up Options
The Spacecraft comes with 4 x fins plus the option to add 2 x 10cm surf fins on the tail, giving more drive and projection.
Multiple strap set up options make this board super versatile. Attach either twin tip foot straps and pads in regular or goofy stance. Alternatively for a more directional surfboard feel, stick on a deck pad and ride strapless or add some surfboard directional straps.
Ideal board if you would like to transition into surfboard riding and have fun carving up the waves but do not want to move onto a full on strapless surfboard
4 Hydrofoil inserts can be fitted or full multi hole insert plate can be fitted – Attach a foil for the ultimate crossover board (let us know if this is required).
New and Ex demo options available.
New and Excellent condition Ex demo, complete with fins.
Option to add rear surf fins, deck pads and straps.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest