£149.00 – £199.00
Liquid Force Mission Control bar & lines
CONNECTED | INTUITIVE | SIMPLE
Ex demo – Excellent condition – £199
Used – Good condition – £179
V3 40cm – Good Condition – £149 (see images, set up for freestyle but can easily be converted back again)
The Liquid Force Mission Control Bar is designed with extensive engineering and pure function in mind, the Mission Control Bar is at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. A control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gear box. With this in mind we have examined and engineered every part and function incorporated into the bar to meet the highest standards of safety, performance and quality. Via rigorous lab and field testing we are not only confident in the MC system, but proud to offer you the best kite to rider connection available.
The Mission Control bar utilises a molded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts along with adding strength. The minimal design has exactly what you need and nothing more, making for an intuitive and easy to use system.
Mission Control V2 Bar Smooth and Clutter Free
The LF Mission Control Bar prides itself on simplicity and that is exactly how a safety system should work. Featuring a super smooth push away system and EZ Click Reset you can easily reset your chicken loop by simply pushing it straight back into place! It’s so easy you can even do it one handed!
Kitesurfing bars are expensive, there is no denying that, so Liquid Force have added in adjustable bar ends to reduce the size of the bar to be used with smaller kites, so the need for buying more than one bar is a thing of the past! With nothing other than a clean clamcleat depower to clutter your vision all the way to your kite, the Mission Control Bar is the ultimate connection between rider and kite. For trips to the moon and back look no further than the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar.
The Liquid Force Mission Control V2 Bar is available in two different sizes:
- Standard: 49cm to 55cm with 23m lines for kites sized 7m +
- Compact: 40cm to 46cm with 23m lines for kites sized 10m or less. The compact bar has also been designed as an option for freestyle/ unhooking as the smaller bar will produce less response in a larger sized kite.
The Liquid Force Mission Control Kitesurfing Control Bar specs:
- Devine simplicity
- Clean and clutter free design
- Adjustable bar width
- Standard bar width 49cm to 55cm
- Compact bar width 40cm to 46cm
- Pre moulded chicken loop
- Single hand release reset
- Smooth flag out safety system
- Center line untwist
- Clamcleat depower rope
- PU coated depower rope and safety line
- 20m Dyneema kite lines with 3m extensions
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.