Super fun carvy directional twin kiteboard
Out of stock
FUN | CARVING | SMOOTH | DIRECTIONAL TWIN
Liquid Force Moon Patrol Kitesurf Board 2020
Half surfboard, half twin tip, these boards are super fun!
Reminiscent of your favorite fish shape surfboard or your back country powder snowboard. The Liquid Force Moon Patrol offers a smooth elongated outline that allows for free flowing turns and high speed cruising. A single tip to tail concave wood core directs water though the fins – Making for remarkably smooth ride and easy upwind progression.
With the option of setting the stance back from center the 2020 Moon Patrol will turn big bone jarring chop into launch pads to orbit over the liquid surface.
The Moon Patrol comes with 4 x 4cm fins plus 2 x optional 5cm fins for the tail configuration giving more drive and projection.
Multiple strap set up options make this board super versatile. Attach either twin tip foot straps and pads in regular or goofy stance. Alternatively for a more directional surfboard feel, stick on a deck pad and ride strapless or add some surfboard directional straps.
Ideal board if you would like to transition into surfboard riding and have fun carving up the waves but do not want to move onto a full on strapless surfboard
Perfect size and shape to also be set up for use as a hydrofoil board
- Core – Computer profiled 100% wood core
- M6 inline inserts – For ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Shape – Single concave to channeled hull design for precise control and upwind projection
- Rocker – Slight set back stance option and asymmetrical rocker for directional feel
- Liquid Rail – Liquid Force’s exclusive urethane rail, the most durable sidewall construction available
- Can be ridden with twin tip footstraps, deck grip pad with surfboard direction straps or strapless
Sometimes full circle means a better circle. The Moon Patrol is a blast and ode to the past. Hints of mutant board technology blended with modern directional snowboarding inspiration have brought to life this futuristic board shape that will take you to the next dimension of the kiteboarding universe.
The Moon Patrol is a directional water transport machine that is not bound by a singular one-way traffic sign. A slight tapered tail in the outline, and a set back from centered stance will allow you to slash your way across all liquid water surfaces.
The rocker line is asymmetrical, with slightly more nose entry rocker than the tail, to initiate powerful carves, absorb monster chop and towering white water. Flatter tail rocker for efficiency and upwind performance
Don’t let this scare you from blasting off in just one direction. T.F.R.(Tips, Front, Rear) technology allows the board to be ridden with ease, either off the nose or the tail. It jumps well in both directions and gives confidence when riding and landing backwards.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.