£499.00 – £749.00
Do anything kite for all riders
Smooth and powerful with responsive turning, excellent stability and rock solid shape
Liquid Force NV(Envy) V9 2019 & 2020
Liquid Force’s flagship kite is known for it’s stable, smooth, powerful feel, responsive turning, rock solid frame and do anything characteristics is back with a fresh redesign for even better performance and predictability. A great kite for all levels of kitesurfer from beginner to pro
The Liquid Force NV redesign that is now tested, proven and perfected. There is no doubt the NV is synonymous with stability and dependability in all conditions and styles of riding. Not only does the NV embrace its heritage, but it now has set a new standard in allround performance kites.
NV V9 – Redesigned
The Liquid Force NV V9 delivers a perfectly balanced airframe design using a slightly larger diameter leading edge and squared off wingtips…Smooth and responsive power delivery. With a sheet in and go feel the NV V9 offers itself to the beginner to intermediate rider looking to progress their riding style in freeride, freestyle and wakestyle riding. By providing a super stable 3-strut platform combined with Teijin D3 Triple ripstop technology for ultimate structure, stability and durability it is great for all levels. Utilising a more simple and non-cluttering bridle configuration for the unhooking masters the Liquid Force NV V9 produces a beautifully smooth pull with a controllable slack. Allowing you to get in your air tricks with upmost control and confidence. By squaring off and adjusting the profiling of the wingtips, Liquid Force have created a more powerful turn with less pivot. Giving you a more progressive and predictable power generation in your turns making the NV V9 one absolute beast of a kite for kiteloops!
The Liquid Force NV Kitesurfing Kite Specs:
- Three strut design for response and stability
- All new redesigned kite geometry for better feedback and handling
- Optimised kite profiling for smooth and controlled power delivery
- Ultra light Teijin triple ripstop canopy with UV, tear and abrasion resistant coating for kite longevity and durability
- Reduced weight in dacron, TPU bladders and bridling
- Effortless LFK Max Flow system
- English stitched seams
- Tension trailing edge to reduce flutter and increase TE strength and efficiency.
- One point inflation system
We have a two variations of the Liquid Force NV V9, 2019 and 2020. The kites are the same model and spec, just with different colour choices and bags
We also have the Liquid Force Wow available and on SALE, a similar all round kite but with a thinner leading edge giving a more efficient profile, faster speed through the air, forward flying and nimble turning. The Wow is ideal if you are a lighter rider or prefer riding with less power
Ex demo kites
We have a range of ex demo Envy kites available from various years in different sizes. The letter denotes the condition; A* is like new, used only a few times. A is excellent condition with very little use. B is used but still in very good condition and not much use. Let us know if you would like some more photos or information about any of these kites
2017 – 12m – B – £549
2017 13.5m – A* – £499
2019 – 10.5m – A – £549
2019 – 15m – A* – One small leading edge patch – £549
2020 – 9m – A* – £599
2020 – 10.5m – A* – One small canopy patch – £599
2020 – 10.5m – A* – £599
Take a look at the videos for even more in depth information
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.