Super fun, carvy directional twin kiteboard with hydrofoil fitting
Amazing crossover board
Ex demo – Excellent condition
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Liquid Force Space Craft
FUN | CARVING | SMOOTH | DIRECTIONAL TWIN | HYDROFOIL
Liquid Force Space Craft Kitesurf Board 2019
Half surfboard, half twin tip with Hydrofoil fittings, these boards are super fun!
Inspired by futuristic planing hull surfboards and chopped tip powder snowboards the Space Craft is a surgical water instrument. The Space Craft gives a new dimension to your kiteboarding experience. Sharing the same profiled base contour and channel shape as as the Moon Patrol for water flow. Achieving the same benefits but in a more angular, smaller package for faster redirects and precise transitions. The Space Craft comes equipped with fins for more drive and projection though turns.
- Computer profiled 100% wood core
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Single concave to channeled hull design for precise control and upwind projection
- Slight off set stance and asymmetrical rocker for directional feel
- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available
- 4 x fins (option to add 2 x 10cm surf fins)
- 4 x 4 Hydrofoil inserts
- 144 x 42cm
- Can be ridden with twin tip footstraps, deck grip pad with surfboard direction straps or strapless
The Space Craft is a super fun and playful asymmetrical twin tip kiteboard with the added bonus of also being able to be used for Hydrofoiling – A true do everything board.
The Space Craft is great for those looking to move from a twin tip to a riding directional/surf board and will bring lively, exciting times to your kitesurfing sessions
Directional Twin – Crossover Kiteboard
Reminiscent of your favorite fish shape surfboard or your back country powder snowboard. The Liquid Force Space Craft offers an elongated outline that allows for free flowing carve turns and high speed cruising. A single tip to tail concave wood core directs water though the fins – Making for remarkably smooth ride and easy upwind progression.
With the option of setting the stance back from center the 2019 Liquid Force Space Craft will turn big bone jarring chop into launch pads to orbit over the liquid surface. The rocker line is asymmetrical, with slightly more nose entry rocker than the tail, to initiate powerful carves, absorb monster chop and towering white water. Flatter tail rocker for efficiency and upwind performance
Don’t let this scare you from blasting off in just one direction. T.F.R.(Tips, Front, Rear) technology allows the board to be ridden with ease, either off the nose or the tail. It jumps well in both directions and gives confidence when riding and landing backwards.
Liquid Force Space Craft Set Up Options
The Spacecraft comes with 4 x fins plus the option to add 2 x 10cm surf fins on the tail, giving more drive and projection.
Multiple strap set up options make this board super versatile. Attach either twin tip foot straps and pads in regular or goofy stance. Alternatively for a more directional surfboard feel, stick on a deck pad and ride strapless or add some surfboard directional straps.
Ideal board if you would like to transition into surfboard riding and have fun carving up the waves but do not want to move onto a full on strapless surfboard
4 x 4 Hydrofoil inserts fitted – Attach a foil for the ultimate crossover board
Excellent condition, complete with fins
Option to add rear surf fins, deck pads and straps
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest