Check out the Summer Mystic Brand 3/2 Shorty 2023!
Mystic Brand Mens 3/2 Shorty BackZip Wetsuit 2023
The Mystic Brand Mens 3/2 Shorty BackZip Wetsuit 2023 is designed for kitesurfers who like to standout. The Brand is a durable wetsuit with tons of features made from the very flexible M-Flex neoprene, which stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
This wetsuit is equipped with a back-zip entry and 4-way stretch kneepads, a key pocket and a lining saver to keep your suit in good shape. It has been stitched using the flatlock method, which means that the panels have been constructed with a slight overlap and a wide stitch has been used to create a very strong connection. This Brand wetsuit is your perfect match for the warmer conditions.
- Flatlock stitching
- Wind Mesh chest panel
- Glideskin double neck construction
- Non slip cuffs
- Lining saver
- M-Flex (75%)
Black, Global Blue, Night Blue
The Star wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here.
The neoprene panels are constructed with a slight overlap, and use a wide, strong stitching to create a very strong connection. Compared to a GBS construction, flatlock stitching allows more water penetration through the seams.
Glideskin double neck construction
The panels are folded stitched, this leaves only soft round edges in the neck area. With the glideskin inner lining the neck also makes for a good water closure.
Save your lining with the soft velcro piece that’s attached on the inside of your wetsuit. It fixes your collar tag which will prevent the lining from scruffing and exposing the underlying neoprene.
The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest