Flexible & comfortable suit with soft flecce interior
Mystic Crossfire 4/3 Longarm Short leg Wetsuit – Save £100!!
The Mystic Crossfire Mens 4/3 shortleg long arm wetsuit is a great suit for the warmer days. The stretchy neoprene allows excellent flexibility. The long arm and 3/4 length leg keeps your arms and knees warm if the temperature drops a little as well as offering protection from the sun
The full pull over back panel with collar prevents water from coming in around the zipper and neck and to prevent water from coming in through the seams on critical points, the suits are enriched with critical neoprene taping inside.
This Mystic mens long-arm, 3/4 leg wetsuit is perfectly suited for warmer Spring, Summer and Autumn days or holidays. All you need for a great price!
This suit has the wrong thickness print on the arms. It is 4mm on the body and legs with 3mm on the shoulders and arms.
- Duraspan – Strength and warmth are the key features of DURA Span neoprene.
- Duraflex – This lightweight closed cell neoprene has an extremely flexible lining.
- Air Span – A neoprene that combines extra stretch and durability.
- Polar Fleece – Thermal interior soft lining for ultimate warmth and comfort
- Sandwich neck closure – Covers all velcro completely with neoprene.
- Double glide skin neck – Minimal water entry and ease of movement
- YKK Metal Zipper Puller
- Key Pocket
- GBS seams – Glued & Blind Stitched for a watertight seal
- 4mm – Body & legs / 3mm Arm & Shoulders
Polar lining on chest & back
A soft interior lining that reflects body heat and makes sure you will stay warm longer.
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Critical taping inside
A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
Soft Velcro piece attachment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
A neoprene back panel with collar, prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck.
External neoprene key pocket, positioned inside the back panel of the suit.
The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
The Mystic Crossfire wetsuit is available in the following sizes:
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here.
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.