2019 Mystic Star Hybrid Harness is a Seat/Waist combo harness offering the best of both types
Mystic Drip Hybrid Waist/Seat Harness
Mystic Drip Hybrid waist/seat harness is a kitesurfing harness with a seat part which can be used or left hanging giving you the option to use it as a waist or seat harness. It offers the back support of waist harness with the added leg straps and spreader down strap to stop it riding up.
Offering comforting support, control and progression from a seated to a waist harness for more freedom and movement on the water. The Drip Hybrid has an anatomically shaped backplate and soft neoprene interior with covered side parts. Equipped with the Clicker bar spreader, covered with a protector for more comfort.
The Mystic Drip Hybrid Seat/waist harness:
- Seat part with leg straps
- Spreader down strap
- Anatomical backplate
- Soft neoprene interior
- HP system included
- Covered side parts
- Multi hook | Clickerbar | low torque fixation
- Spreaderbar protector
- Battle belt waist closure
The Mystic Star Hybrid Waist/Seat Harness comes in the following sizes:
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s harness size chart here. The best way to check whether the Mystic Drip Hybrid Waist/Seat Harness is the right choice for you is to come and try one on. We stock many harnesses in our beach shop at Camber and have a chicken loop set up so you can try the harness on and feel how it will feel with the pull of the kite.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your harness here.
These harneses are in good condition, everything working great and not much wear. Used for a season in our school and washed regularly with fresh water
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest