Front & mid deck traction grip pads for any surfboard.
Mystic Front & Mid Surfboard Deck pad
The Mystic surfboard Deck pads are available in a range of shape and grip type as well as separate sections.
The Mystic Ambush or Guard front and mid pad set is made up of 6 sections so that you can customise the fit on your board to give you the grip and covering your require.
Self adhesive 3m tape backing – super sticky and easy to fit
The traction pad sections are quite large so if you would just like a front pad, you can use the front pad on one board and the middle pad as as front pad on another board, give it to your friend or keep it as a spare…Two for one!
Both Classic and Stubby shaped surfboard share the same middle and front grip pad – Fit onto any surfboard.
Two types of deck grips to choose from: Ambush (3mm corduroy stripes) or Gecko (5mm diamond)
- Front and Mid pad
- 6 sections
- Fits all surfboards
- Shaved edges
- Foot strap insert holes
- Gecko Grip (Ambush)
- 3D Grip (Guard)
- 3M Taping
Two grip types depending on your preference:
Guard – 3D classic Diamond – 5mm
Ambush – Striped corduroy – 3mm
Both grip textures offer loads of traction, keeping your feet planted to your surfboard. The 5mm Classic Diamond shape used on the Guard pads offers lots of grip with thicker padding for comfort. The thinner 3mm corduroy ‘Gecko’ grip on the Ambush pads provides a more direct feel with your board as well a fantastic grip.
3D Grip – Guard
The 3D Grip features a 3-layer diamond profile to provide a classic grip and feel.
The Gecko Grip is ultra-sticky in all directions. It has a soft feel on the feet and its thin profile provides a direct feeling and saves weight. Become one with your board with the Gecko Grip!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest