Mystic Safety Hook Knife for cutting through kite lines or webbing in an emergency.
Mystic Safety Knife
Mystic Safety Hook Knife for cutting through kite lines or webbing in an emergency. The knife has 2 aluminium opposite blades for instant and easy cutting and a small webbing handle for easy grip and use.
The hook knife is for emergency situations when you need to untangle yourself from lines. The kite line knife can go straight into the built-in pouch of your spreader bar or harness with no need for an extra pouch. Then it is right there for easy use and in reach when needed. Everyone riding in waves or deeper water should have one of these.
Old hook knives can dull or rust over time, especially in the salt water, so check your knife once in a while and replace when necessary.
- Velcro Mount For Any Harness
- Stainless Steel knife Blades
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.