£79.99 – £199.99
SALE – Mystic Majestic Memory Foam Harness – Sitting at the top of the Mystic range with amazing features and the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. The Majestic harness is stiffer, stronger but most importantly more comfortable. Quality, support and it’s own special features are all synonyms for this fantastic harness.
Mystic Majestic Harness 2017
Ex demo Black XL – Perfect condition, light use
The Mystic Majestic is quite possibly the most comfortable and supportive harness we’ve ever tried! The top choice of most of our instructors and customers when they come and try them on in the shop
Sitting at the top of the Mystic range with amazing features and the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. The Majestic harness is stiffer, stronger but most importantly more comfortable. Quality, support and it’s own special features are all synonyms for this fantastic harness.
This innovative market-leading product has features never seen on a harness before such as memory foam, 3D preformed shape, spreader down system that can be removed with just one click and low torque 3.0 clicker bar.
Mystic Majestic Harness features
- 360 Degree Pre-shaped Back Support – The core of the Mystic Majestic Harness is an ergonomically shaped back support. The shape and design of the back support was the result of years of research and development on water. The aim was to design the best-fitted back support, to create a harness that does not ride up during use. Strong polyester webbings are strategically placed on the back support to spread extreme loads evenly over the back support. This construction gives you the best back support ever.
- Memory foam back plate – Moulds and cradles your body providing even support around your core and reducing pressure points.
- Spreader Down System – Locks the spreaderbar down, giving you more control while performing your manoeuvres and also protecting your chest in those unexpected crashes! The new system on the Mystic Majestic harness is integrated into the clicker bar so that you release the harness in one click, no more feeding the thin webbing through the cleat.
- 3D moulded form interior and exterior – The anatomical pre-curved back support is positioned inside and outside of the harness and gives a contoured shape in horizontal and vertical directions. The back support is connected through the continuous 40mm webbing connecting the spreader bar at the front which ultimately spreads the loads in a full 360 degrees around your body.
- Soft neoprene edge – For maximum movement and comfort
- Handle Pass System – Handle Pass System with a PU tube that can be removed if wanted, simply unclip the carabiner and feed the system through the loop at the other end.
- Double Power Leash ring – Gives you the ability to split the force on the leash rings in half while the ring itself secured to the strongest part of the Mystic Majestic harness.
- Battle Belt Waist Closure – Secured on the frame inside the harness, the stretchy velcro belt ensures a continuous snug fit can be maintained irrespective of the altering dynamics of the body. The velcro is positioned to avoid damage to wetsuits, lycra or skin.
- Low Torque speader bar – Multi sport hook for use kitesurfing or windsurfing with low torque fixation angle, reducing lifting up of the bar. This really works! A simple but very clever innovation which completely reduces the spreader bar twisting into your stomach
- Spreaderbar protector – The pad reduces pressure on the chest and stomach and helps prevent injury
- Quick release Clickerbar 3.0 – 100% Safe and super easy to use, put on or release your Mystic Majestic harness in one simple click
- Safety Knife – Cuts flying lines in an emergency – not included (Purchase separately here)
Harness size guide
|USA||Euro||Waist (inch)||Waist (cm)|
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.