Super flexible, super warm 5mm boots with internal split toe, thermal fleece lining, taped seams & thin sole for optimal board feel
Mystic Majestic Split Toe 5mm Boot
The Mystic Majestic Split Toe 5mm Boot 2022 is back with some fantastic tech to keep you warm and comfortable through the colder months.
Split toe design stops your foot from slipping around inside the neoprene boot. Very helpful when walking on the beach with a powered kite or edging on the board!
GBS seams with flaremesh taping inside and liquid seals outside keep them totally watertight as well as giving the seams more longevity.
The Mystic Majestic split toe boots are lined with Flaremesh quick dry thermal fleece which adds both insulation as well as a soft, snug feeling inside.
5mm thick super stretchy neoprene for ultimate warmth as well as excellent freedom of movement and board feel
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (100%): All interior seams
- Exterior liquid sealed seams
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Hex-grip lite
- Double pull heel loop
- Thin sole for optimal board feeling
- Segmented sole
- Arch stabiliser
- M-Flex 2.0 neoprene (100%) – The latest, softest and most flexible neoprene in the Mystic range giving maximum flexibility and warmth
- Flaremesh Quick dry Fleece – Super soft and cozy liner which traps extra air for more insulation as well as wicking any water away from your skin. The fabric is made with carbon to keep you warmer then ever.
- Knit flex – The Knitflex lining offers the highest stretch ratio in all directions, it has a more luxury look and soft touch feeling.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest