The Mystic MK8 Helmet is a lightweight and adjustable helmet in a range of great colours!
We find these helmets to be a great fit for almost everyone
Mystic MK8 Helmet
The Mystic MK8 Helmet 2022 is a lightweight and adjustable helmet in a range of great colours!
- CE approved: CE EN 1385
- Adjustable headstrap
- High impact thermo plastic
- Detachable fit mesh pads
- Lightweight outer shell with ventilation holes
- Designed for watersports
- Detachable neoprene ear covers – Sold separately
- Quick release chin closure
The Mystic MK8 helmet comes in 5 sizes, XS, S, M, L and XL with an adjustable headstrap and also a pack of different foam pads so you can adjust if for the perfect fit. Please note that the small and medium use the same sized shell, the large and extra large share the larger size, and the extra small has its own smaller shell. They all come with different linings, so if you’re between a size, it doesn’t matter too much as each helmet comes with both the thicker and thinner linings so you can get the perfect fit!
At The Kitesurfcentre, we believe that every kitesurfer should wear a helmet. No matter what ability you are, what style of riding you’re doing – you should wear a helmet. The misconception that it’s only students or people doing freestyle is dangerous. Wearing a helmet could save your life.
We stock this and other helmets all year round at our centre, so feel free to pop in and try one on!
If you wish to rent equipment from our centre, you will be required to rent a helmet or to purchase one of your own to wear.
The Mystic MK8 helmet comes in 5 sizes, XS, S, M, L and XL, with the following measurements:
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest