The Mystic MK8 X helmet is lightweight & adjustable for every head type with FIDLOCK magnetic closing strap for ease of use even in gloves. Amazing all round protection for a huge range of watersports with many colour options.
Mystic MK8 X Helmet 2020
The ultimate in protection and style! The all new Mystic MK8 X helmet series is the future in protection. Customisable padding creates the best fit for every head type. FIDLOCK®, our latest technology in closure, will make sure you start your session in a heartbeat. It closes automatically and can be opened with ease by sliding laterally using just two fingers.
The range of colours offers anything from the subtle darker colours and designs to some more prominent and visible styles. Multi impact means that you can splash around in the water all season without having to worry about replacing it.
-CE approved: CE EN 1385
-Designed for watersports only
-Dial size adjustment system
-Detachable fit mesh foam pads
-Lightweight outer shell with ventilation holes
-Fidlock quick release chin closure
– High impact Thermo plastic
– Expanded Foam
The Mystic MK8 X helmet comes in 5 sizes, XS, S, M, L and XL with an adjustable headstrap dial system and also a pack of different foam pads so you can find the perfect fit.
Always the most popular choice in our shop due to the range of adjustment to give a comfortable fit, plus the super simple Fidlock release for easy putting on and taking off, even with frozen fingers! The designs also look great and there is something for everyone: Bright and bold or more refined and sophisticated
Mystic MK8 X Helmet Size Guide
Take a look at our product review running through all the features of the Mystic MK8 X helmets:
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest