Comfortable and warm neoprene beanie in various colours!
Mystic Neoprene Beanie 2022
The 2022 Mystic Neoprene Beanie has a new design and is perfect for the cold days of riding. Keep yourself warm and dry on the water with a 2mm wetsuit hat that looks cool!
We love neoprene beanies, they keep your head toasty without the restriction of a full hood. Helping to block the wind and cold water. This new Mystic one has a really nice thick cuff, mimicking a rolled up knitted beanie, keeping your ears really warm as well as looking great
- 2mm Neoprene
- M-Flex (70%)
- Very Soft and flexible 2mm neoprene
- Flatlock stitching
- Attachment loop for wetsuit connection
- Thicker cuff
- Knitted beanie effect design
Available in a massive range of colours!
- Black, Petrol, Brave Green, Oxblood Red and Mist Mint
Mystic Neoprene Beanie Sizes
If you want to be seen on the water, take a look at the Mystic Reflective Yellow Neoprene Beanie
Combining a beanie with a Neoprene jacket, wetsuit boots and gloves completely blocks out the elements, allowing you to go out in the harshest of conditions and still be comfortable and warm. The improvements in neoprene and tech has been fantastic over the last 10 years. It is now both hugely more flexible, giving fantastic comfort and ease of movement, as well as being warmer. Tech features such as quickdry fleece lining (Mystic call it Flaremesh) which is available on the interior of the various products. Taped seams which block any water coming through the stitching are now as flexible as the neoprene so there is no reduction in the stretch. Eco and green is also now high on the agenda with new neoprene being produced without the need for oil. Based on rubber from trees, limestone and no petroleum based solvents. O’neill, Mystic and Ion use it on their higher end wetsuit and neoprene products.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest