The MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET is a water and wind resistant neoprene hooded jacket with two front pockets, chest pocket and harness hook hole. Perfect to keep you warm either on the land or out in the water.
MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET
The MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET is a water and wind resistant 4mm neoprene hooded jacket with two front pockets, chest pocket and harness hook hole. Perfect to keep you warm either on the land or out in the water.
Hugely popular and a great product, we all wear Mystic jackets when we are instructing our kitesurf lessons.
They make a huge difference when you are out in the windy, cold conditions. The extra insulation from the soft and flexible neoprene as well as the wind resistance keeps you toasty warm underneath……Even when the weather is horrible and trying to stop you having fun!
The hood is great to pull up and keep the wind off the back of your neck and head. Also offering protection when out in the waves as the water just runs over the hood, keeping you dry inside.
Useful front pockets to hide your hands out of the chilly wind or store some mid session snacks in the zipped section
Harness spreader bar hook hole at the front to give you the option of wearing the 2021 Mystic Voltage Sweat Jacket either on top or underneath your harness.
Elasticated adjustable waist for a nice tight and snug fit
Highly recommended…..Don’t go out kitesurfing in the winter without a MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET!
MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET Features
- Wind and water resistant
- Adjustable Hood with water drain
- Velcro wrist straps
- Chest pocket
- Diagonal front-zip
- Zipper Flap
- Spreader bar hole
- Water outlets in pockets
- Two waist pockets
- M-Flex neoprene – Soft touch, flexible and warm
- Soft touch neoprene (100%) – Mystic’s brand new, high-end stretch outer lining which offers the highest stretch ratio in all directions, is more durable, fast-drying and looks and feels amazing
The MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET Neoprene Hoodie is available in a range of great looking designs:
- Black and Navy/Lime
The MYSTIC OCEAN JACKET come up large and are quite baggy, we recommend going down a size if you are between two
- XS S M L XL XXL
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest