The Mystic Star Sweat is a water and wind resistant 2mm neoprene jacket with a hood and harness hook hole. Perfect to keep you warm in the winter days!
Mystic Star Sweat 2mm Jacket 2020
The Mystic Star Sweat is a water and wind resistant 2mm neoprene jacket with a hood and harness hook hole. Perfect to keep you warm either on the land or out in the water.
Hugely popular and a great product, we all wear Mystic jackets when we are instructing our kitesurf lessons.
They make such a difference when you are out in the windy, cold conditions. The extra insulation from the soft and flexible neoprene as well as the wind resistance keeps you toasty warm underneath. Even when the weather is horrible and trying to stop you having fun!
The hood is great to pull up and keep the wind off the back of your neck and head. Also offering protection when out in the waves as the water just runs over the hood, keeping you dry inside.
Harness spreader bar hook hole at the front to give you the option of wearing the 2020 Mystic Sweat Jacket either on top or underneath your harness.
Elasticated adjustable waist for a nice tight and snug fit.
Highly recommended…..Don’t go out kitesurfing in the winter without a Mystic Sweat Jacket!
Mystic Star Sweat Jacket Features
- Wind and water resistant
- Fitted hood with water outlets
- Buttoned High collar
- Elastic adjustable waist band
- Spreaderbar hook hole
- M-Flex 70%
- 2mm neoprene – Soft touch, flexible and warm
The Mystic Star Neoprene Hoodie is available in a range of great looking designs:
- Petrol, Black, Mist Mint
The Star Sweat and Voltage Sweat jackets come up large and are quite baggy, we recommend going down a size
- XS S M L XL XXL
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.