The best spreader bar for your kiteboarding harness to enjoy your session. Short ring reduces any unwanted twisting up and keeps everything on the bar within reach
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Mystic Stealth Freeride Spreader Bar
We proudly introduce the Mystic Stealth Spreader Bar Freeride 2021. The Stealth Bar is the result of 3D computer modelling and countless hours of on-water testing. Because of Mystic’s new moulded fibre injection construction, the stealth spreader bar provides a whole new level of strength to weight ratio. It’s slim, ergonomic design combined with the new integrated Fender-Shield minimises pressure points. Plus the Stealth Wings keeps the bar held securely in place. The Stealth Bar offers a truly unrivalled level of fit, support, comfort, and performance.
The Stealth Bar Freeride has been a huge innovation in the world of kiteboarding. Bringing simplicity, strength and reliability to the table. Our Freeride Bar is made for the rider that doesn’t want to unhook. It comes with a steel closed halo loop for hooked riding. The advantage of this over a Stealth Kite Spreader bar is that the loop is much smaller than the hook. This reduces the lifting leverage which can be created when the kite is above your head, pulling up on the spreader bar. Minimising and movement and increasing comfort
Mystic pride themselves on it’s durability, smooth finish and most importantly bombproof characteristics. If all else fails, The Stealth Bar Freeride will have your back.
Spreader Bar Features
- ‘Halo Loop’ chicken loop attachment
- Lever lock, easy and secure closure
- Optimised ergonomic shape
- Stealth Wings
- Ultra-thin design, minimised pressure points
- Fender-Shield: Specialised pressure distributing padding
The Mystic Stealth Kite Spreader Bar is available in the following sizes:
To see which size spreader bar is suitable for the harness you have, check out the Mystic size chart here. This spreader bar is designed to fit with all Mystic harnesses but will also fit some other brands. If you are unsure whether your harness is suitable for this spreader bar, feel free to give us a call.
Read our handy guide to maintaining your equipment, including your harness and spreader bar, here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest