Out of stock
Email when stock available
Naish Wingsurfer 4m – Used
Fantastic wing – Barely used and looks brand new!
At 4 m2 the Wing-Surfer is just the right size to do it all – providing enough power and speed for light wind cruising on a stand up paddle board or enough power and lift for a foil board to get up and glide in as little as 12 knots of wind. The dihedral swept wing design is perfectly balanced, lightweight, extremely stable and easy to handle. Integrated velcro straps on the handles allow for quick attachment of your SUP paddle for added mobility in case the wind dies. The Naish One Point Inflation System allows for quick inflation while integrated ergonomic handles along the centre strut provides comfortable and easy handling.
- Integrated Grab Handles = Lightweight & no extras parts
- Kevlar Leading Edge Reinforcements = Abrasion resistance & durability
- Integrated Wrist Leash = Comfortable & secure wing to rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment = Added versatility & security
- Airmax Pump = Quality high pressure pump with gauge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently
- Inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristic
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest