Wetsuit adhesive, also great for kite bladder and valve repairs
Neoprene Queen Repair Glue
Neoprene Queen repair glue – quick dry is a black liquid Neoprene adhesive which can quickly glue rips, splits, un-stitched seams or other damage in your wetsuit. Repairing them fast on the beach or where ever you are, with or without a patch, allowing you back in the water in just a few minutes.
This quick drying black neoprene based contact adhesive is a must have addition to a kit bag if you are a surfer, body boarder, kite surfer, diver, sailor, angler etc. Ideal for repairing anything made from neoprene, but works on many other fabrics and materials too.
Comes in a 30g Tube.
Neoprene Queen neoprene repair glue is great for small splits and tears in neoprene material and seams. For large repairs using big wetsuit patches to reinforce the wetsuit we recommend using Stormsure Repair Glue.
How to use
- Ensure material is clean, grease free and dry.
- Apply a thin layer of neoprene glue to both sides and allow to dry for 3 minutes.
- When touch dry, carefully align then press the two sides together.
- Hold firmly in place for a minute.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.