£719.00 – £899.00
The harmony created between outline, rocker and flex makes the Atmos Carbon the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your Freeride to even higher levels.
North Kiteboarding Atmos Carbon 2020
The Atmos is North’s big air board. It charges upwind making great use of its single concave to quad tip channels which gives it rail grip to load against the kite. The board is easy to lock into and release on demand with a playful skatey feel to it making it fun to slide around.
“Shoots upwind like a rocket.” – Nick Jacobsen
PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
Master-crafted by our skilled engineers, who have carefully positioned the full carbon laminate layup to provide a dynamic and responsive ride, with well balanced torsional stiffness and flex. The harmony created between outline, rocker and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your Freeride to even higher levels. Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, yet still enabling early planing and low-end performance. Reach Earth’s atmosphere with the Atmos Carbon Series, a high-performance freeride board for excessive boosting, looping and soft landings.
- Refined carbon laminate layup
- Dynamic board flex
- Medium rocker
- Medium-high outline curve
- Single concave centre to quad channel tips
- Grab rail
- Ergonomic handle
- 40mm fins included
- Standardised SS316 M6x16 screws
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
“The Atmos can hold down a lot of power in strong winds, with the perfect amount of pop to send big air moves. When doing lots of board-offs, kite-loops and tricks I need to be able to manage the board in my hand while I’m flying. The Atmos feels super-balanced and really light, with a nice grip, and it fits easily back on your feet.” – Graham Howes
Board, TwinTip Board Accessory Kit
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest