£659.00 – £1,129.00
Powerful, reactive and controllable, the Carve provides instant drift with the flick of your wrist, allowing you to power on and off instantly, stay in the pocket for longer and out of the critical impact zone.
North Kiteboarding Carve 2020
“The North Carve has an incredibly steady and consistent pull, with a super smooth drift so when I’m on a wave all I have to think about is smacking the lip.” – Jesse Richman
We tested the North Carve in Dakhla when they were first released, and the speed that it turns just blew us away. Nothing really compares. This is a really nice feature on a wave kite as the last thing you want is something that is sluggish that you’re waiting for when smacking a lip. The build quality is fantastic and overall feel is great. It flies well with the North Bar as it’s soft on the hand and arms, so you can concentrate on surfing the waves.
It’s worth noting that these kites are quite powerful for their size, especially compared to most wave specific kites which tend to be less powerful size for size than freeride or big air kites.
WAVE / STRAPLESS FREESTYLE
Powerful, reactive and controllable, the Carve provides instant drift with the flick of your wrist, allowing you to power on and off instantly, stay in the pocket for longer and out of the critical impact zone. Featuring a sensory pivot turn for control and huge depower range, the Carve gives you the confidence to focus on surfing, in onshore to offshore, and anything in between, while strong surf-freestyle characteristics let you throw down strapless freestyle and perform lofty jumps with ease. Compared to the rest of our North range, the Carve sits further back in the wind window and enhances down the line drift, perfect for carving and tucking into a barrel. 3 x Kitesurf World Champion Jalou Langeree’s kite of choice.
- Instant depower on/off
- Direct pivot steering
- Evolved slack line drift
- Medium aspect leading edge swept design
- Surf tough construction
- Large leading edge diameter
- 2-Stage Arc Design
A few more info about 2020 North kite tech you can find here.
“You can totally explode when you’re going for the top turn, the kite is just there to catch you, giving you that bit of slack you sometimes need to round out your bottom turn nicely.” – Jalou Langeree
- Green, Red, Yellow
Kite, Bag, Repair Kit
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.