FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board!
Compact in size and very grabbable, the North Comp has outstanding speed and edge control in a range of conditions, with a unique three-stage wakestyle rocker that combines speed with aggressive pop, and adds forgiveness for easy tail first or off-axis landings.
North Kiteboarding Comp 2020
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Bag and snapback brand and colour may vary from image.
The Comp is North’s dedicated strapless freestyle board and uses a double concave for drive and traction. It keeps more width in the tail and nose and has a 3 stage rocker so that it can drive hard and pop easily.
“It’s like riding a skateboard. It pops, it’s solid underfoot, superfun to hit a wave, do downwind sends, and surf freestyle in between. I’ll be travelling with the Comp a lot!” – Jalou Langeree
STRAPLESS FREESTYLE SURF
Progressing strapless movement is at the heart of this dedicated freestyle performer’s DNA. A fast and responsive ride that blends the line between surf-style carving and skate-style strapless riding, the Comp is designed to stick with you through manoeuvres and to pop on demand. Compact in size and very grabbable, the North Comp has outstanding speed and edge control in a range of conditions, with a unique three-stage wakestyle rocker that combines speed with aggressive pop, and adds forgiveness for easy tail first or off-axis landings. The contoured double concave deck with toe bump and rear wedge kick maximises traction and control when powered up, allowing you to take to the air without straps. Push your limits with the Comp, your competitive edge.
- Compact directional parallel outline
- Minimal in size
- Wider low volume tail
- Unique 3-stage wakestyle rocker
- Bevelled release rails
- Double concave deck contours
- Grabbable rail profile
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
“High performance not only for freestyle but also in the waves and for freeriding, giving me the ultimate versatility to have fun any day.” – Jesse Richman
Board, North Hexcel Coremat Finset, FCSII Infill Kit
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.