North Flex bindings – Engineered and refined for connection, comfort and performance, the Flex Bindings give you a locked-in feel and solid support.
North Kiteboarding Flex Bindings 2020
“The North Flex bindings are a complex product because the binding has to hold you, but on the other hand you don’t want to get stuck. The Flex offers soft cushioning with just the right amount of grip underfoot.” – Hugh Pinfold, Director of Design and Engineering
Engineered and refined for connection, comfort and performance, the North Flex Bindings give you a locked-in feel and solid support. Extremely soft KnitFlex straps are fully adjustable, conforming to your whole foot with no stitching or bunching. Triple-density rubberized EVA footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and maintain grip underfoot when wet. Super quick three-point connection setup ensures a customised fit, and split inner velcro straps ensure maximum comfort for all foot shapes, sizes and rider styles.
- Flex adjustors
- Forward sloping grip pattern
- Ramped toe bar
- Footpad canted inwards
- Optimised strap adjustment options
- Split inner velcro straps
- Top loading
- Standardised M6 screw hardware
- 6Ó screw spacing
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
“When I rode the Flex for the first time I felt at home straight away. The hard bottom with soft top feels comfortable on your feet and cushions those big landings when you’re coming down from super high, but also has the right amount of stiffness so you don’t bottom out.” – Bruna Kajiya
- Black Sand
- S/M M/L
2 x Foot Straps, 2 x Foot Pads, 4 x M6x16mm screws
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest