The Scoop allows you to connect through the intuitive concave deck for stable smooth transitions and easy steering, and delivers high performance foiling with a lightweight reinforced EPS core.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
North Kiteboarding Scoop 2021
PERFORMANCE FOIL BOARD
Now only £699
“The North Scoop’s curved nose and concaved deck makes it super easy to get up and stay up. It’s almost impossible to nose dive.” – Nick Jacobsen
Ride like the wind
Be blown away by the riding experience of this direct and responsive board with instant touchdown recovery. The Scoop allows you to connect through the intuitive concave deck for stable smooth transitions and easy steering, and delivers high performance foiling with a lightweight reinforced EPS core. In 2021 we’ve introduced a new ultra-lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction for increased stiffness, manoeuvrability and glide. A high-density structural PVC stringer system helps spread the load, while an ultra-lightweight double bamboo reinforcement layer adds greater impact resistance and rigidity. Touchdown recovery with new Deep-V bottom contours and bevelled rails, so it releases faster without sticking. The Scoop is your ideal expedition partner for comfortable long distance foil missions or an after work sundowner, and a trusted platform for strapped big wave tow-foiling – from Pe’ahi to your local 2ft beach break.
- Touchdown recovery
- Tactile response
- Adjustable track system
- Track system is structurally integrated
- Foil sold separately
A few more info about 2021 North tech you can find here.
Board, Scoop Foil Board Screw Set, Free Foil Strap Set (Self-Tapping), 4×8 T Nuts
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest