Out of stock
Email when stock available
North Kiteboarding Sonar Freeride Edition 2020
“The Sonar Foils are surprisingly stable. When the wind slows down, usually a foil wants to drop down, but I like how I can pump the foil to keep going until I reach the next gust.” – Bruna Kajiya
850 WING + 85 MAST
Your ultimate Freeride Foil setup. A forgiving and well-balanced ride, with amazing performance at the top and bottom end speeds. The North Sonar Freeride Edition, with 85cm Mast and 850 Performance Freeride Front Wing, holds lift through gybes and tacks without stalling. This well-balanced Foil System allows easy breach recovery and helps progress your foiling experience to the next level. The North Sonar Freeride Foil System can be mounted to any foil board with a 165x90mm bolt pattern.
The Sonar range is all about the feeling of freedom. You’ll notice how easy it is to ride and how quickly you feel at one. The range’s modularity delivers the plug and play functionality we’ve always dreamed of, and each individual component has been precisely engineered for uncompromised performance and arranged with structural integrity.
- Carbon 850 Front Wing
- Maximum freeride performance
- Anhedral wing profile
- Optimised low drag
- Composite rear-wing Stabilizer
- Breach Recovery
- Hydrodynamically-optimized Fuselage
- 85cm Aluminium Mast
- Board Adaptor
- 165x90mm bolt pattern
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
- Black Sand
- 850cm x 85cm
850 Front Wing, Stabilizer, 85cm Mast, Fuselage, Board Adaptor, Foil Tool Set, Foil Screw Packs A, B, C and D, Wing Cover, Stabilizer Cover, Sonar Travel Bag
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest