Out of stock
North Kiteboarding Sonar Surf Edition 2020
“The Sonar System is extremely intuitive – I was surprised at how easy to use it was and how first try worked like I’ve been riding on it for years.” – Jesse Richman
1650 WING + 70 MAST
The large 1650 North Sonar Surf wing delivers a stable platform with very low drag to lift ratio and is paired with the 70cm Mast for endless carving. Pump with ease to connect multiple waves. A real crossover from Kite Foil to Foil Surf, SUP Foil, Wake Foil and Tow Foil Surf for all rider weights. Make use of the fully interchangeable Sonar Foil System to extend your playtime on the water. The Sonar Foil System can be mounted to any foil board with a 165x90mm bolt pattern.
The Sonar range is all about the feeling of freedom. You’ll notice how easy it is to ride and how quickly you feel at one. The range’s modularity delivers the plug and play functionality we’ve always dreamed of, and each individual component has been precisely engineered for uncompromised performance and arranged with structural integrity.
- Interchangeable foil parts
- Carbon 1650 Front Wing
- Rounded outline with optimised profile
- Effortless transitions
- Extremely low profile
- Hydrodynamically-optimised Fuselage shape
- Composite Rear Stabilizer
- Breach Recovery
- 70cm Aluminium Mast
- Strong and light
- Board Adaptor
- 165x90mm bolt pattern
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
- Black Sand
- 1650cm x 70cm
1650 Front Wing, Stabilizer, 70cm Mast, Fuselage, Board Adaptor, Foil Tool Set, Foil Screw Packs A, B, C and E, Wing cover, Stabilizer Cover, Sonar Travel Bag
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest