FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board!
A sweet performer in all wind and water conditions, it tracks upwind smoothly, slicing splash-free through the chop.
North Kiteboarding Prime 2020
FREE boardbag and snapback hat with this board! Bag and snapback brand and colour may vary from image.
We have 136 and 138 demo boards available here at a great price!
The Prime is set to suit 90% of riders. The easy to ride freeride shape cuts through chop well and the pulled in tips make it great fun to carve around on. The single concave gives the Prime a nice kick of speed and rail grip making it really fun to load up and jump and the medium flex makes it forgiving when landing.
Instantly familiar, intuitive and comfortable in all conditions, the Prime allows you to progress faster. A sweet performer in all wind and water conditions, it tracks upwind smoothly, slicing splash-free through the chop. Jump and boost in full control, with forgiving landings thanks to the softer flex. Ride in tune with nature, in tune with yourself.
- Pulled in flexible tips
- Stay in control
- Well-balanced softer flex
- Progressive single concave
- Optimum visibility
- Durable ABS rails
- User-friendly edges
- Integrated grab rail
- Ergonomic handle
- Standardised SS316 M6x16 screws
A few more info about 2020 North tech you can find here.
“You just fly off the water super smoothly as soon as you send your kite and edge upwind.” – Annabel Van Westerop
Board plus TwinTip Board Accessory Kit (handle, fins and bolts)
Take a look at some of the pad and strap options below
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.