New graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry.
The Epic has many of the same sick features as our high-end wetsuits, including 100% UltraFlex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert blackout zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry.
Unsure of your size, check out our helpful Size Guide.
O’Neill Epic Features
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD)
- Updated Velcro closure
- Glued in covert zipper construction
- Washing instruction: Rinse with cool water and drip dry out of direct sunlight
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.