FREE WETSUIT SHAMPOO!
The 2021 O’Neill Epic 4/3 Back Zip is an entry level wetsuit full of high end features.
2021 O’Neill Epic 4/3 Back Zip Mens Wetsuit
FREE WETSUIT SHAMPOO!
The 2021 O’Neill Epic 4/3 Back Zip has many of the same awesome features as our high end wetsuits, including:
- 100% “Ultraflex” neoprene
- Double seal neck closure
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
- Re-engineered covert blackout zip
Because of it’s features, the O’ Neill Epic is the best value wetsuit in the industry.
Unsure on your size? You can check out our helpful Size Guide.
100% UltraFlex DS Neoprene
High-performance and super-stretch neoprene with a durable outer skin that resists velcro pulls and snags.
Glued & Blindstiched Seam Construction
The blindstitch seam is aptly named because the stitching only goes part way through the neoprene. If a suit is blindstitched, it is also glued so there is no leakage through the seams. Glued and blind stitched construction provides a waterproof seam. A blindstitched suit is also taped in all areas of excessive stress. Because of the taping, if the thread breaks the seam will not leak.
Double Superseal Neck
A toasty warm two layer design featuring a 360˚ smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability, and a secure lock down. Fully adjustable and watertight.
Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing. Flexible and unique design which utilizes minimal seam placement for comfort.
Krypto Knee Pads
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Flexible and unique design utilises and extended knee pad for added durability.
External Key Pocket with Loop
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Constructed with Fluid Seam Weld and UltraFlex DS neoprene, this key pocket has added strength, easy access and completely secure.
A category of high stretch neoprene with an ultra soft hand and insane affordability.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.