FREE WETSUIT SHAMPOO!
The 2020 O’Neill Epic 5/4 BackZip Womens Wetsuit will keep you warm and ready to go!
O’Neill Epic 5/4 Back Zip Womens Wetsuit 2020
FREE wetsuit shampoo with this wetsuit! Shampoo brand my vary from image shown.
The 2020 O’Neill Epic 5/4 mm backzip has many of the same sick features as the high-end wetsuits. They include 100% UltraFlex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert blackout zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry.
Unsure of your size? You can check out our helpful Size Guide.
- Limestone Based Neoprene
- Updated Velcro closure
- Glued in covert zipper contruction with Back-out zipper
- Washing instruction: Rinse with cool water and drip dry out of direct sunlight
100% UltraFlex DS neoprene
High-performance super-stretch neoprene with a durable outer skin that resists velcro pulls and snags. Stretch factor: 150%
A category of high stretch neoprene with an ultra soft hand and insane affordability. Stretch factor: 100%
Glued & Blindsticted Seam Construction
The blindstitch seam is aptly named because the stitching only goes part way through the neoprene. If a suit is blindstitched, it is also glued so there is no leakage through the seams. Glued and blind stitched construction provides a waterproof seam. A blindstitched suit is also taped in all areas of excessive stress. O’Neill’s exclusive blindstitch is the Flexloc Stitch. Stronger and more flexible than the traditional blindstitch and eliminates unraveling of the seam. O’Neill’s proven GBS-glued and blindstichted seam. Double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. If the thread breaks, the seam will not leak.
Double superseal neck
Strategic seamless paddle zones
An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing. Flexible and unique design which utilizes minimal seam placement for comfort.
Krypto knee padz
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Flexible and unique design utilizes and extended knee pad for added durability.
External key pocket with loop
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Located along the lower leg inseam. Constructed with Fluid Seam Weld and UltraFlex DS neoprene, this key pocket has added strength, easy access and completely secure.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.