FREE WETSUIT SHAMPOO!
The 2020 O’Neill Hyperfreak 5/4 is now available in a zipless mode – just climb right in!
2020 O’Neill Hyperfreak Comp 5/4 Zipless
FREE WETSUIT SHAMPOO!
The 2020 O’Neill Hyperfreak Comp 5/4 Zipless of the Thinskins Hyperfreak Series features our Exclusive TechnoButter 3 & TB3X material, now lighter and more buttery than ever 20% lighter with 30% less water absorption. The Thinskins Series defines functional warm water gear.
Unsure on your size, check out the helpful size guide.
Technobutter 3 & TB3X Neoprene
O’Neill’s exclusive new improved stretch, hydrophobic neoprene with featherlight ENVY foam rubber core. Ultimate, flexibility, warmth and comfort. Combined with Technobutter 3X, the lightest, most flexible, softest wetsuit material ever created.
Glued, Blindstitched & Taped Seams
Soft and durable neoprene seam tape. 0.5mm split-neoprene applied to triple-glued seams to seal out water keeping you dry and loose.
Double Superseal Neck
A toasty warm two layer design featuring a 360˚ smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability, and a secure lock down. Fully adjustable and watertight.
Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates wetsuit rashing. Flexible and unique design which utilizes minimal seam placement for comfort.
Sidewinder S-Curve Seams
Sidewinder S-Curve seams.
Krypto Knee Pads
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Flexible and unique design utilises and extended knee pad for added durability.
External Key Pocket with Loop
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Located along the lower leg inseam. Constructed with Fluid Seam Weld and UltraFlex DS neoprene, this key pocket has added strength, easy access and is a completely secure way to store your key in your wetsuit.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest