Super warm and flexible booties with internal split toe, the O’Neill boot line continues to impress and reflect the expertly designed features and attention to detail you have to come to expect from O’Neill.
2020 O’Neill Mutant 3mm Internal Split Toe Wetsuit Boot
2020 O’Neill Mutant 3mm Internal Split Toe Wetsuit Boot – These are some of the best fitting boots we have tried, the higher wrap around the arch area keeps the boot snug on your foot whichever position it is in.
The O’Neill Mutant 3mm boots offers a split toe design along with enough neoprene to keep your feet warm but still allowing flexibility and board feel.
These boots are 100% sealed using O’Neill’s exclusive fluid seams and is lined with a firewall interior.
The boot features a multi-density thin rubber sole that offers protection without compromising on feel.
The Heel pull loop will allow you to get in and out of the boots quickly while the internal split toe offers better balance and will stop the foot from rolling within the mutant boot.
- Fluid Foam Exterior
- Firewall Interior – Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible lightweight thermal that wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- External Foxing Seam Weld (100% Sealed)
- Fluid Seam Weld – Silicone-based urethane seal applied to both sides of a triple glued seam.
- Multidensity Rubber Sole Technology – Best flexibility and durability for great board feel
- Internal Split Toe
- 3mm Neoprene
- Water Repellency
- Rash Protection
Wetsuit boots are a great purchase if you’re wanting to carry on kitesurfing throughout the colder winter months. With a good thick wetsuit, boots, gloves and a neoprene beanie, there’s no reason why you can’t kitesurf every month of the year! They’re also a great Christmas gift idea for your favourite kitesurfer!
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.