The O’Neill Original 6/4mm wetsuit with it’s taped seams and integrated hood will keep you warm and flexible whatever nature throws at you this winter.
O’neill O’riginal 6/5/4 Front Zip Hooded Womens
The O’Neill O’riginal 6/5/4 mm ladies Winter Wetsuit is a high quality, performance oriented suit that is great value for money! With the integrated hood and taped seams, this will keep you warm all winter.
Find your size using the wetsuit size chart.
The O’Neill O’Riginal Wetsuit is an optimal suit. The O’Riginal uses stretchy and durable UltraFlex Neoprene and O’Neill’s performance F.U.Z.E zip system for the best possible fit. This achieves insane cool water comfort with a water shedding external smoothskin material on the chest and back, further backed with a super cozy Carbon Firewall lining to help insulate your core for longer, warmer sessions.
O’Neill Womens O’Riginal 6/4mm Features:
Material: UltraFlex/Carbon Firewall
Front Upper Zip Entry (chest) uses the same technology as our Patented ZEN Zip closure with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose.
The interior thermal lining absorbs body heat in core areas and retains it due to the SmoothSkin exterior shedding water and reducing wind chill.
Ultra Stretch, Super soft and premium neoprene for superior feel, flexibility and high performance.
Ultraflex Taped Seams.
Soft and durable neoprene seam tape. 0.5mm split-neoprene applied to triple-glued seams to seal out water keeping you dry and loose.
O’riginal Additional Features.
360° Barrier With Drainholes.
Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones.
Looking for something to keep you warm this winter, look no further than the O’Neill Original 6/4mm hooded wetsuit.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest