O’Neill Psycho Tech 3mm Wetsuit Gloves – Toasty warm with firewall lining, fluid seam weld, windproof back, tight wrist seal and ultra flexible Technobutter neoprene
O’Neill Psycho Tech 3mm Gloves
These O’Neill Psycho Tech 3mm wetsuit gloves are great for kitesurfing – They are ultra stretchy and dexterous, lightweight, comfortable and most importantly extremely warm
O’neill Psycho Tech 3mm Gloves are top of the range, packed full of all the best tech features to keep your hands cosy whilst out in the water.
Single lined (SL) windproof smoothskin neoprene on the back of the hand keeps the chill away. Tacky palm gives the most grip possible to hold onto your board or bar easily. Fluid seam weld running over the GBS stitching stops any water penetrating through and the seams and the O ring wrist seal minimises any water flushing in. Firewall interior contains honeycomb within the neoprene and microfleece lining for extra insulation and comfort
Ideal whilst kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing or any watersport when you need to wear gloves but you still want to be able to feel something through the neoprene.
O’neill Psycho Tech Neoprene Glove Features
- Technobutter 3 Neoprene – Ultra Flexible, lightweight and warm
- Firewall lining – Honeycomb pockets with microfleece for extra insulation
- Tacky grip palms – No more slips
- Anatomic pre-formed shape – Comfortable fit
- Glued and Blindstitched seams with Fluid weld – Completely water tight and longer durability
- SL neoprene – Wind proof back
- O-ring cuff seal – Minimises water entry
Technobutter 3 neoprene
O’Neill’s exclusive new pre-stretched neoprene with featherlight, ENVY foam rubber core. Ultimate, flexibility, warmth and comfort. Built to last
Single Fluid seam weld
The O’neill Pysch Tech 3mm Gloves use O’neills exterior Fluid seam weld which is a revolutionary seam construction that utilises a non-chafing high-grade, silicone-based urethane. This is applied in liquid form to outside of a glued and blindstitched seam, completely blocking out water without restricting flexibility.
1. Measure your hand with a measuring tape around your palm at the widest part (excluding your thumb)
2. Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the hand
3. Use the largest of these two measurements for the correct sized glove
- S – 19cm
- M – 21cm
- L – 23cm
- XL – 26+cm
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.