The O’Neill Reactor-2 3/2 Back Zip is engineered for performance in a value driven package. A fresh combination of stretch & durability. Super Flexible neoprene, flat lock seams & back zip entry.
O’Neill Reactor-2 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit
The O’Neill Reactor-2 3/2mm wetsuit is engineered for performance in a value driven package. A fresh combination of stretch and durability. Super stretchy neoprene, flat lock seams, back zip entry.
Complete redesigned for 2021, the O’Neill Reactor 2 3/2 now features 100% super stretch neoprene throughout the entire wetsuit. Giving you complete freedom of movement in the water and a better fitting suit. Keeping you warmer and comfortable for longer.
3mm thickness in the body and legs, 2mm in the arms and shoulders for more flexibility where you need it
Perfect summer wetsuit for all water sports activities at a great price that wan’t break the bank.
– Back Zip Entry System for ease of putting on and off
– Ultraflex Neoprene: Super Soft and flexible for a great performance wetsuit
– Seamless Paddle Zones: Flexible Design with minimal seams giving unrestricted movement
– Double Super Seal Neck: 100% Super Stretch for Comfort and Flexibility
– Flatlock Stitched Seams
– Kyrpto Knee Pads – Durable and High Quality Construction
– Wind Resistant Smoothskin Front and Back Panels for additional warmth
– 100% Superstretch Neoprene throughout the whole suit
The Oneill Rector 3/2mm Back Zip wetsuit is now on its second generation, further improvements to one of the best selling suits for any water sport. Whether you enjoy participating in Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Surfing, Stand up Paddleboarding/SUP, Open water swimming, Wingfoiling/Wingsurfing, Sailing, Kayaking or anything else fun in the water…The O’Neill Reactor-2 3/2 suit will keep you comfortable and warm.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest