Very good condition for its age. 1 sticky patch to cover the hole on the canopy.
Complete with a bar and lines.
1 in stock
Ozone C4 12m with bar
Ozone C4 12m with bar – Very good condition for its age. 1 sticky patch to cover the hole on the canopy.
Complete with a bar and lines.
Ozones prime objective for the 2011 C4 was to take the existing freestyler shooting star 2010 C4 and refine the easy handling and its lightness. Ozone present in this year the new variable geometry bridle. Simply put: the C4 2011 trim options are different. The settings are very much like the 2010 c4, but the bridle system is powered up to give even more direct action, perfect for freestylers.
The System is very simple, it takes no more than 20 seconds to add or remove lines to set desired modification. The rider moves the attachment point of the medium-sized horizontal line pigtails up or down to get the correct feeling for the kite.
The C4 has characteristics of a C kite the benefits of a hybrid. It’s fast, direct, intuitive and with great unhooked performance. Combine this with huge depower capacity and the possibility of backline relaunch and you have a great all-round kite for freeriders, freestylers, wave riders and cruisers.
- New profile for improved low wind capacity and larger ground drag.
- New “High-Volume” and exhaust valve for quick inflating air and twisting
- New variable geometry: Setting bridle 1: New school, Setting 2: Freerides Setting (comparable to the 2010 C4)
- Thicker leading edge for greater rigidity of the kites
- Proven 4-line system without pulleys for a clearer and less material wear and better bar feeling
- Very large depower capacity
- Very fine tuning of various sizes – resulting in all sizes of comparable motoring kite range
- More explosive pop and long hang time
- Gentle power development
- Faster and more intuitive handling
- Easier relaunch by the backlines
- One pump system for a fast Kite-Set-up
- Various Trim options terminating the favorite bar pressure
- Numbered, fool-proof attachment points
- Internal reinforcements for even greater durability
- In our own factories processed by hand high quality materials
- Teijin techno force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the Leading Edge and Struts
- Twice sewn seams and bonded
- Dacron tip enforcement for optimal burden
- Enhanced leading edge and tips in especially stressed areas
- Enhanced trailing edge
- Lightweight and aerodynamic anti-abrasion pads to avoid abrasion of the leading edge surface from when the kites stands on sand
- Unique design with two-layer sections where the bladder is especially stressed
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest