Ozone Code V2 2019
The code was our first twin tip model and has proven to be an outstanding all round freeride performance board. Now in it’s second version of the design, the Ozone Code V2 2019 has been further refined for increased control and upwind performance.
One of the main frustrations riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, the Code V2 addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, our aim with the Code V2 is to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle. The Code V2 fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from free riding, cruising, big air, freestyle and unhooked freestyle. Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it’s a high performing all rounder that comes alive the second it hits the water.
Ozone Code V2 2019 Features
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction
- Freeride outline
- Swallow tips
- Highest quality fiberglass
- Grab recess
- Double concave bottom shape
- Continuous medium rocker with medium flex
- A-grade paulownia core
- A-grade stainless steel inserts
- Footpads and straps V2
Range of Use
Rider Weight & Suggested Size
Size and weight range is indicative only based on normal riding conditions. Actual range will vary based on rider preference, skill level and strength of wind.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.