Out of stock
Email when stock available
Ozone Connect Pro V2
The Ozone Connect Pro V2 harness is ideal for all snow or land kiters with the added support and ease of use of a stainless steel spreader bar. This comfortable waist harness includes removable leg straps making it a very universal harness on the snow or land. The second version has modifications to improve overall strength and load distribution.
Designed for comfort, support and flexibility in use, this harness is perfect to wear over or under your snow gear. Featuring high quality Aluminium adjustment buckles on the spreader bar and leg straps. The Ozone Connect Pro V2 has been designed similar to a rock climbing harness so that it will not ride up.
Stainless Steel Spreader Bar – The Spreader Bar attaches directly to both the harness and the leg straps reducing spreader bar upward tilt. Extra padding and neoprene covered for comfort.
Aluminium buckles – High quality extra strong aluminium adjustment buckles are easy to open and close. This makes fitting on the harness very easy even under snow gear. Smooth adjustment reduces wear on webbing.
Ergonomic shaping – The Ozone Connect Pro V2 has increased support through wider and improved ergonomic shaped panelling. The load is distributed evenly over a larger area.
Technical backpack connection – Female buckles on each side connect directly with our Snowkite technical backpacks. Simply unclip the waist strap from the backpack, remove it and click the bag straps into the harness.
Kite leash attachment – Easy to access front kite leash attachment.
Webbing loop attachments – Attach a grab handle or ropes for pulling sleds to the webbing loops on each side of the harness.
One size fits all – Because of the full adjustability, the Ozone Connect Pro V2 fits all shapes and sizes, both under or over clothing and outer winter layers.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest