£309.00 – £459.00
The latest in safety features, a clean control bar design and a simple easy-to-use trimming system.
Ozone Contact Bar Water V4
Introducing the Ozone Contact Bar Water V4 – the perfect companion for all of your Ozone kites!
A clean and simple design, with an easy-to-use trim system and featuring our latest innovation – the click-in loop.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
‘The Click-In Loop is a step in the right direction to making your kiting experience easier, wherever your adventures may take you…’
What’s the first thing you do when you get in a car? You click in your seatbelt, hearing that ‘click’ sound makes you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it.
The design of our new release system, the Click-In Loop, is inspired by the same principle.
In the same way fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release systems before and after every use.
Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Click-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
Ozone Contact Bar Water V4 Features
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction
- Two release modes
- Spinning head with anti-twist flag out line
- Stainless steel leader line pin
- Ergonomic EVA grip
- Stainless steel trimmer bracket
- Re-launch balls
- Innovative click-in loop
- Three loop size options
- Soft bar ends with leader line adjustment
- Lightweight aluminium centre piece
- PU covered de-power line
- Clamcleat trimmer
- 500kg / 300kg flying lines
Ozone Contact Bar Water V4 Important Notes
All riders should attach their Kite Leash to the Flag Out System. This is the small eyelet on the Stainless Steel Swivel Ring. When the release is activated, the kite will flag out and fall to the water/ground.
In all situations make sure that all lines are clear of all working release systems and the kite leash is connected in the right way.
Always clean your control system with fresh water after every session, and reload/release the Click-In Loop to check the system is functioning correctly. Store your control system with the Click-In Loop release open. Reload the next time you set up your kite.
|Dimensions||60 × 20 × 10 cm|
|Bar Only / Lines|
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.