Ex demo kite – Blue – Very good condition – £99.99
Ozone Go V1 Trainer Kite
The Go V1 Trainer kite was designed to bring out the kiter within everyone! The 1.5m Trainer is smooth and stable with steady response and enough power to ensure easy progression into all kite sports.
The unique Single Surface design generates constant power with low airspeed, resulting in easy and forgiving handling. With only one surface, it is extremely lightweight and very efficient to pack away. The simple 2-line Control Bar with Wrist Leash gives you the ability to land the kite by yourself.
We love the single skin trainer kites as they fly exceptionally well in the low winds but also good as it gets stronger with the canopy flapping and allowing the wind to pass. Having a soft construction with no cells wall, they crumple as soon as they hit the floor making the very durable and long lasting.
Whatever your age or Kiting ambitions, the GO V1 is the perfect trainer kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet. Children should use in winds less than 10mph and always be under careful adult supervision.
- 1.5m Trainer kite
- Unique Single Surface design
- 2-line Control bar
- Simple to set up and fly, with lines pre-attached
- Easy to use Wrist Safety Leash
- Performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- No previous kite experience required
- Light weight and compact for easy travel
Range of Use
Take a look at this video we made about how to get started with a trainer kite
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest