Great condition all round kite
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Ozone Instinct 14m
14m Ozone Instinct Light XC 2009 in in excellent condition with just one pro canopy repair which does not effect the kite in any way.
The Ozone Instinct is the predecessor to the very popular Ozone Catalyst and has not changed much over the years, a brilliant all round kite for every type of rider from beginner to expert
The Ozone Instinct Light XC will fly using any of the 4 line bars we have for sale
The Instinct is built on versatility and usability, two principles which make it a great all round performer for any rider out there. The Ozone Catalyst is a SLE shaped kite, which features a refined outline.
This slick profile allows it to fly smoothly and drag free, in any wind conditions. The kite has plenty of power, but it is super stable and offers fast turns and enhanced steering due to the use of a three strut configuration featuring a center strut. A four line setup assures that the rider has a responsive control and can easy maneuver the kite. A great thing about the Instinct is that it comes with custom graphics. The rider can choose to personalise the kite depending on his wishes and can really stand up in the crowd.
The Ozone kite lineup is quite impressive. The new models blend the successful features of the previous ones with new technology and concepts to take kiteboarding to new levels. The Ozone Instinct has a perfect mix of usability, power and speed and it is intended to offer all round performance for all the riders out there. Either they love freeride, freestyle, racing or wave riding and no matter if they are beginners or advanced and experienced, they all can enjoy a great session with this kite.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest