£759.00 – £989.00
Whether your passion is freeride or backcountry missions, the new Ozone Subzero V1 has you covered! Available in standard and ultralight versions.
Ozone Subzero V1
Whether your passion is freeride or backcountry missions, the new Ozone Subzero V1 has you covered!
Revolutionary Internal Re-Ride Release System
The Internal Re-Ride Release System is the result of two years research and development by our design team and pro riders, with the aim to create the safest system on the market. The goal was to have a release system that once activated the kite can easily be re-launched without having to untangle or clear any lines. Our unique Re-Ride Release System stalls the kite with an internal line – the kite de-powers instantly without tangling and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you’re ready again.
Another advantage of our Internal Re-Ride Release System is the land and secure option. The Secure Loop can be found in the 5th line approx 2m up from the control bar. To land the kite simply pull the 5th line through the chicken loop until you reach the Secure Loop. The kite will stall and fall to the ground without any pull. Use the Secure Loop in the 5th line to keep the kite on the ground – it can either be hooked onto a carabineer on your harness or over the bar horn. This makes landing and packing your kite safe and easy even in high winds.
We thoroughly enjoyed developing and testing the Internal Re-Ride Release System. It has made mountain climbing and packing so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user.
- The Internal Re-Ride Release System cannot be upgraded to older kites as it includes lines that are running inside your kite.
- For reverse launch and light wind landing we have kept the Brake Stall Handle between the back leader lines.
Ozone Subzero V1 Features
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction
- Internal Re-Ride Release System
- High quality OzTez 40D
- Double pulley speed system
- L.E. Opening battens
- Internal diagonals and straps
- Sheathed bridle lines
- Blow out valves
- Dirt-out wing tips
- Tuned bridle geometry
- Fool proof line connectors
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest