£759.00 – £989.00
Whether your passion is freeride or backcountry missions, the new Ozone Subzero V1 has you covered! Available in standard and ultralight versions.
Ozone Subzero V1
Whether your passion is freeride or backcountry missions, the new Ozone Subzero V1 has you covered!
Freeriders will feel at home with the Subzero. Our design team has refined the bridle configuration to offer an amazing feeling on the bar. The new planform and profiles offer ultimate stability in gusty winds and optimized strap positions distribute load evenly throughout the sail, this all translates to smooth, predictable power delivery and snappy handling.
The Ozone Subzero V1 is available as a Kite Only option with the lightweight Kompressor Bag, or Kite Complete with the Contact-Snow Control System and Technical Mountain Backpack. We recommend adding the Snowkite Kompressor Bag to the kite complete option to keep your kite packed and secured as small as possible.
Revolutionary Internal Re-Ride Release System
The Internal Re-Ride Release System is the result of two years research and development by our design team and pro riders, with the aim to create the safest system on the market. The goal was to have a release system that once activated the kite can easily be re-launched without having to untangle or clear any lines. Our unique Re-Ride Release System stalls the kite with an internal line – the kite de-powers instantly without tangling and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you’re ready again.
Another advantage of our Internal Re-Ride Release System is the land and secure option. The Secure Loop can be found in the 5th line approx 2m up from the control bar. To land the kite simply pull the 5th line through the chicken loop until you reach the Secure Loop. The kite will stall and fall to the ground without any pull. Use the Secure Loop in the 5th line to keep the kite on the ground – it can either be hooked onto a carabineer on your harness or over the bar horn. This makes landing and packing your kite safe and easy even in high winds.
We thoroughly enjoyed developing and testing the Internal Re-Ride Release System. It has made mountain climbing and packing so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user.
- The Internal Re-Ride Release System cannot be upgraded to older kites as it includes lines that are running inside your kite.
- For reverse launch and light wind landing we have kept the Brake Stall Handle between the back leader lines.
Ozone Subzero V1 Features
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone factory construction
- Internal Re-Ride Release System
- High quality OzTez 40D
- Double pulley speed system
- L.E. Opening battens
- Internal diagonals and straps
- Sheathed bridle lines
- Blow out valves
- Dirt-out wing tips
- Tuned bridle geometry
- Fool proof line connectors
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.